Ask the Official

|

My name is Garrett Pikul and I am a wrestling official from Louisville. I am a certified KHSAA and IHSAA official as well as a freestyle and greco-roman mat official with Kentucky USA Wrestling. I will be posting blogs pertaining to rules, scenarios, and interpretations concerning all three major styles of wrestling (Folkstyle, Freestyle, and Greco-Roman).

First, I was very glad to see the turnout that we had for our Freestyle, Greco, and Sombo State Tournament this past weekend at Louisville Central HS. Freestyle and Greco WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER FOLKSTYLE WRESTLER. We are looking at adding more freestyle to next years USA wrestling schedule.

Wrestler, coaches, officials, parents, and fans, please e-mail so that I can begin posting blogs on your questions and/or concerns about wrestling. You can e-mail me at either gpikul@hotmail.com (primary) or garrettpikul@gmail.com (secondary). I looking forward to hearing from you and look forward to some great discussions.

0 Comments:

 

©2009 Kentucky Wrestling News | Template Blue by TNB